Glossier – Milky Jelly Cleanser
I like this cleanser, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy it again. I’m not a huge fan of roses, but the rose scent is subtle enough for me to tolerate it. While the cleanser isn’t drying, it doesn’t feel hydrating or creamy or rich. I will probably buy it again next time I place an order from Glossier because it a fine utilitarian cleanser.
belif – The True Cream – Moisturizing Bomb
A true favorite! Moisturizing, thick, absorbs quickly, and leaves your skin feeling velvety. I have already repurchased it!
Paula’s Choice – Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid
It’s fine… it does what it should do but I have grown to like AHA exfoliators better and I don’t really notice a difference in my acne when I am using it.
Some hormonal acne/congestion popped up on my chin today so tonight’s routine is focused on calming that breakout.
🌿This was my 3rd time using the sample of the Tara Harper Clarifying Mask and I’m not really impressed. I haven’t seen any amazing results 🤷🏻♀️I still have some left so I’ll keep trying it out.
• Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser
• Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid
• Josh Rosebrook Hydration Accelerator –
• Tata Harper Clarifying Mask – applied just on congested areas
• Indie Lee Calendula Eye Balm
• Sunday Riley UFO Ultra Clarifying Face Oil – used as spot treatment
• Stratia Liquid Gold + Tamanu Oil
9.5.17 AM Skincare
* Cleanse * Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser
* Hydrating Toner * Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber, and Green Tea
* Vitamin C * Deciem The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12%
* Eye * Belif Moisturizing and Firming Eye Cream
- This one is new to me and I love it, it’s extremely thick and hydrating but not greasy and great under makeup.
* Oils * 1 pump of Tamanu oil mixed with 4 drops of Sunday Riley UFO Ultra Clarifying Face Oil
- I usually mix treatment oil with a more basic, hydrating oil. I like Tamanu because it can help acne marks heal quicker.
* Moisturize * Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate